11. Statement of Procedural Rules by City Attorney and declaration of ex parte contacts and conflicts of interest.I hope to hear something about Capell and Knife River, and if I do I may shelve the ethics complaint I have prepared. At least for now.
I will also present the following questionns about Les Schwab and Juniper Ridge, and about the impending $5 million bond issue:
1. Has the City received payment for the Les Schwab land?
2. If it hasn't, and considering the Sales And Purchase Agreement automatically terminated on Dec. 31, what is the current status of the sale?
3. What is the precedent for allowing such large-scale private construction upon un-purchased city land?
4. Considering the cities current financial woes, what rating is the city expecting for the upcoming offering? Will it be insured, at what additional cost?
5. Considering the currently high yields on municipal bonds, what is the interest rate range expected?
6. How will the debt service affect the city cash flow, and will this debt service come from the general fund?
I am very interested in hearing the answers to these questions.